BluCon Biotech GmbH isa rapidly growing company developing a unique process to produce L-lactic acidat the lowest possible cost, making the bioplastic polylactic acid (PLA)commercially competitive with fossil fuel-based plastics.
To expand our team and acceleratethe achievement of our ambitious goals we are currently looking for a
Within our company, youhave the opportunity to take part in the development and industrialization ofsustainable technologies.
If you are proactive,have a hands-on mentality and are willing to work with a dynamic andintercultural group, join our team in Cologne.
- Reporting to our Project Leader, you will:
- Coordinate upstream and downstream process developmentactivities
- Manage internal projects, optimize developmenttimelines, and allocation of resources
- Plan and organize R&D programs at laboratory andpilot scales
- Document and present results internally and tostakeholders
Qualifications and experiences:
- University degree in Biotechnology, Chemical orBioprocess engineering, or related disciplines. Ph.D. is advantageous
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the biotechnologyfield
- Fermentation experience in laboratory, pilot ORproduction scale is mandatory. Lactic acid production know-how is a plus
- Knowledge of relevant software tools, especially inthe field of data analysis
- Good skills in presentation and technical writing inGerman and English
- Proactive, self-organized, hands-on mentality and teamplayer
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensiveonline application (cover letter, curriculum vitae summarizing experience,technical skills, personal goals, and extra-scientific passions, andcertificates concerning your education).